Charter House Finally Speaks After VGMA’s 2018

0

Charter house has finally broken their silence after this years Vodafone Ghana Music Awards.

George Quaye, head of communications at Charter House, organizers of the award scheme in a chat with Sammy Flex, host of Showbiz Agenda, says Ghanaians should not complain if they did not vote for their artiste.

“Fans did not vote for their artistes. The interest in public vote is not as exciting as it used to be. Ghanaians have stopped voting, but they have a lot to say if the award does not favor their artiste”, he stated.

Speaking on the issue concerning how unfair Patapaa has been treated, due to losing the Popular Song of The Year Award to Fancy Gadam, George Quaye says the public’s vote went in favor of the “Total Cheat” singer.

He further explained that, contrary to what Ghanaians think, only 40% of the total votes were allocated to the public and the remaining 60% was split equally between the Academy and Charter House.

However, he says the organizers of the scheme are still open to new ideas from the public on how to operate though, they believe their system is the best.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here